Pan Yijun and Wu Xilin
Pan Yijun (1740 - 1830)
Pan Yijun, Zi Shou Yu, Hao Rong, Shui Yun man, three pine, late in the pine elderly, Jiangsu Wuxian people. Qianlong thirty-four years (1769) Jinshi, the cabinet cabinet, the examiners to the Ministry of the Ministry of Guizhou, immediately returned home. Daoguang for two years (1822), took part in the emperor's banquet, gave the title to the outside Lang, and Daoguang nine years (1829). In the nine year of the year, he was again given a banquet, plus four products. Pan Zu was ninety-one years old in Daoguang ten years (1830).
Pan Yijun's poems and poems are excellent, and he wrote the three song Tang collection. In the Shi Zilin Ji Sheng Ji sequel, there is a poem "Zen Temple" (the Buddhist temple of the lion in the Lion Forest Temple in the Qing Dynasty).
Wu Xiqi (1746 - 1818)
The writer of the Qing Dynasty, the symbol of the word, the man of the valley. Qian Tang (now Hangzhou, Zhejiang). Qianlong forty years (1775). He used to worship the Imperial Academy, compiling and Imperial College. After the old and old begging in the home. The main talk of Yangzhou diazepam academy to the end.
Wu Xiqi's poetry pen is light and beautiful, and the ancient style is sometimes rich and abundant, such as "the temple of double loyalty", "Lantau Peak nostalgia", "the tide of watching the night", "reading the Weng Weng" and so on. Among the Zhejiang poets, they can become one after Zhu (hang), hang (Shi Jun) and Li (Osprey). It can also be a word, but not as famous as its poetry and parallel prose. Wu Xiqi's parallel prose is quite famous, such as "the theory of affairs", "the theory of Yue Fei", "the predecessors of Yuan Jian", "the combination of Su Wenzhong's poetry," and "the lake heart and the moon". He is the author of the 73 volumes of "Zheng Wei Zhai collection".
In the sequel of Shi Zilin Ji Sheng Ji, Wu Xiqi's "seven sons of Lin Song" seven character poem recorded some scenes of the lion forest at that time.
Liu Linchuan (1859 - 1932)
Liu Linchuan, Suzhou calligraphers and calligraphers. The original name of the world, also known as the name of the word, the word "Linchuan", "light in Linchuan's pen" sentence meaning, cut into the name, do not use the wild goose pool, Changzhou (Suzhou) people, Ju Ji by the lane. The landscape painting uses the original Qi style and learns the layout of Wang Shigu. The work is elegant and skillful. It depicts the scenery of the south of the Yangtze River with many colors. He is also good at copying ancient paintings, and also good at flowers. Its calligraphy, Zheng Cao seal script, omnipotent, especially refined seal Li, can win Qin, Han, six dynasties, Jin and Tang Dynasties. It has been the 14 Lu family of Qing Guan Fang, and built "Wu Yuan deep" for Lu. From the composition design to the drawing and calligraphy, the uniform man can see the depth of his skill.
At the invitation of Bei Sheng Sheng in 1917, he also hosted the expansion project of lion forest. There are many places in the project that refer to the volume and material used in the depths of Wu Yuan, and many places have been simulated and studied in Lu's place before constructing the lion forest. Liu Linchuan was lecturer in Chinese Painting Department of Suzhou Academy of Fine Arts in 1925. In 1930, Zhang Yilin, Wu Zishen, Fei Zhongchen and other organizations launched the "winter painting and calligraphy basin", donated calligraphy and paintings, priced at the sale, relief for poor people. Liu Linchuan is honest, sincere, and has the power of the elders. He was once respected by Yan Chunsheng and Jiang Yian as the "Sanshou" in Suzhou painting and calligraphy circles.