logo logoword

YuanMiao, Ming Ben


YuanMiao (1238 - 1295)

Original wonderful, born in the Southern Song Dynasty two years (1238), the highest peak, the surname Xu, Jiangsu Wujiang people, Lin Ji sect, is the master of heaven such as Wei. When he was fifteen years old, he became a refined scholar in Hangzhou's pure CI temple. After the death of the Song Dynasty, the Song Dynasty went into the West Tianmu Mountain. In 1279, the construction of the lion orthodox monastery was one of the birthplaces of the Yong Yuan Temple in Japan. Later, in the Tianmu Mountain Sigiriya Lion Rock built a small room called "death pass" and died in this "death" for fifteen years. Standing three questions (three customs) inspectors, called "peak ancient Buddha". At 57 years old (1295), the tomb was buried at the Sigiriya Lion Rock of 970 meters above sea level. (Sigiriya Lion Rock is about 600 meters high from the top of the West Tianmu Mountain, the top of the mountain. There are monks who believe that the Buddha came from the West and once took the Sigiriya Lion Rock as a seat. Yuan Xian Zong Emperor gave the number "Buddha Day Ming Guangji Zen master." In Kiyoshi Sosuzheng's "Zong men Zhen Mai", the original Miao was listed as the fifty fifth ancestor of Lin Ji Zong.

Ming Ben (1263 - 1323)

Ming Ben, Zhong Feng, a native of Hangzhou, Zhejiang, has been following five rules from fifteen years old. He imitated the Buddhist hermit's way of life, meditating and practicing in a remote place in the mountains, and even burned his little finger on his left hand. The lost fingers later became one of the characteristics of the top and the statue of Zhong Feng Ming. Zhong Feng Ming Ben had been a three year old high school student. It shaving in 1288. A few years later, as a proof of his academic qualifications, he got the peak of his praise. Zhong Feng Ming Ben held many positions in the lion orthodox temple. But he was as far away as possible. After the great silence, he began to enjoy life. In 1296, we first arrived at Wu gate (now Suzhou, Jiangsu). In 1298, we built the first temple for Mt. Ashi in the winter. This is called "hallucination of the old man". The next year, he turned to Wu gate. Ming Ben went to the gate of Changsha, Suzhou, and saw a number of mus of musoe. Then he wrote the "magic" in the name of the nunnery. Zhao Mengtiao also inscribed a "Qi Yun" plaque for it. He had been living in 1301. In the 1306, one of the earliest disciples of Japan, emperor yuan Xiong, joined in meditation under his guidance. In the year of Tianyuan (AD 1308), the Prince Edward gave "Fa Hui Zen master". Yan you five years (1318), Yuan Ren Zong Emperor gave the "Buddha CI Guang Guang Hui Zen master", and presented Kam sham Kabu. Zhao Mengtiao, an academician in Hanlin, wrote the inscription to Zhong Feng. In the two year (1322), Emperor Yuan Ying's imperial decree decreed the fragrance of the emperor and sent the sham monk to his son. Yuan Cheng and Huan Lin Zhao Mengtiao and others had asked him questions. In August 14, 1323, Zhong Feng's handwritten language died. The tomb is on the hillside near today's Tianmu Mountain. Yuan Shun the emperor in 1334 to give the "general teachers".

Zhong Feng Ming Ben lived in an unfixed place. He sometimes lived in an nunnery. Sometimes he lived in a boat and wandering around. He was a monk who learned all kinds of things and was good at compose poems. His seven - word poetry, "Mei Hua Bai Yong", has been spread to the present. He wrote "magic rules" and "Tian Mu Ming Ben Zen master". His calligraphy is self-contained, that is, the so-called willow leaf. Zhong Feng Ming is famous for its four sides. It is followed by many monks and laymen.

Links: The master-of-nets Garden | Canglang Ting | Humble Administrator Garden| Shi Hu| Feng qiao| Suzhou Botanical Garden| Couple’s Gadren| Tin Ping Shan| star Su network| Suzhou Garden and Greenery Authority



苏ICP备16034185号-1    Suzhou City lion forest management office